Before I blog any further, as much as this can pass off as a beauty post, I would like to say that I am not a Beauty Blogger. I am just a big fan of hand & home made products, and my recent treasures are natural homemade body, bath & hair products. Love organic, love natural!
Unlike most regular Asian Chinese girls with straight hair, I am a little different. Not only do I have tan, honey skin colour, but I also have natural curls. Since I was a teenage girl, one of my biggest dilemma is struggling with frizziness. As I grew older, I began to appreciate my own natural curls, and aimed to have long mermaid-like curls. People tell me that I am really lucky to be born with natural curls. Well, I have my grandmother and mother to thank then, because it runs in the family. With that in mind, I have been searching hi low for the right hair care to tame my curls. I've tried several hair solution including olive oil beauty remedy, and then I discovered 'Nourishing Rosemary Lavender Hair Treatment Oil' by CLAIRE Organics.
The Rosemary Lavender Hair Oil can be used many ways. It is known as an all-in-1 hair treatment because you can:
- Use it as an intensive treatment for dandruff, especially itchy and flaky scalp
- Use it as a pre-wash hair treatment
- Use it as a post-wash hair oil to tame your hair, detangle and even split ends.
In my case, frizziness and softening my curls...
The natural-made hair product is special because it doesn't have strong chemicals that damages your hair in a long run. With natural ingredients like jojoba oil (which I know is really good for hair), extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, rosemary and lavender, it is no wonder it is eco-friendly and has healing properties.
Since I recommend using it as a post-wash, here's how I did it:
1. After washing your hair, dry your hair thoroughly with a towel.
2. Pump 2-3 pumps of oil (or more depending on your hair) on your palm.
3. Apply it on to your hair; you can do it part by part, like me, because of the thickness of my hair. (Yes I have thick hair for an Asian Chinese girl. During humid hot weather, my hair looks like a Lion's mane. But not anymore with Claire Organics Hair Treatment Oil!)
4. Leave it to dry, and let the magic do its work!
I left it overnight and love the results the next day! This photo was taken the next day, to show you how my hair has soften so much. Mermaid-hair yay!
I encourage you to give it a try! You are in luck because CLAIRE Organics is giving away to 2 Lucky Winners, 1 Free Hair Treatment Oil (Worth RM38) each!
WANT TO GRAB ONE? CLICK on the image below to Participate in the Giveaway Contest. So simple, join now!
Edited: Contest Starts from 4th - 10th Sept; Only 1 Week, 2 Winners, 2 Hair Treatment Oil, made with love! Hurry!